Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Belle Victorian Gardens

Late this afternoon, my children and I toured Belle Victorian Gardens in Deer Park, Washington. Formerly known as Love's Bed & Breakfast, Belle Victorian Gardens now hosts weddings and receptions. The property features beautiful flower gardens, fountains, a gazebo, and a pond. Of course, my children take after their mother and absolutely love visiting elegant buildings and homes.

We visisted the house because of a unique invitation from a young couple who plan to get married on these grounds next month. The daughter of my former co-worker asked me to perform her wedding and requested a non-traditional ceremony with a slightly Native American influence. I was deeply honored by the request and agreed to perform the ritual. I'm excited for the couple and for this special opportunity.

More about the wedding later...

Hopefully the owners of Belle Victorian Gardens won't mind a little free advertising:

No comments: