Saturday, January 28, 2006

Pizza and a Movie


River Park Square in downtown Spokane.
Copyright © 2006 Barry G. Moses.


Well, nothing of interest happened today except Rhonda's dad took us to see a movie and have pizza at River Park Square in downtown Spokane. We saw the new kid's movie "Nanny McPhee," which they absolutely adored and I tolerated. I will admit; however, I did fantasaize about hiring Nanny McPhee to whip my kids into shape (just kidding).

Rhonda's grandma joined us for pizza and a movie, but was none to pleased. She's returning to Arizona but doesn't want to go. I'm feeling very sad for her as she begins to lose control of important life choices (she's 90 years old). I sit awake sometimes thinking about what to do to help her, but I can't seem to think of any happy solution.

Dakota cried all the way home convinced he was about to die of an apendicitis attack. However, he got to playing a little later and was miraculously cured.

No comments: