Friday, August 05, 2005

Dukes of Hazzard

OK...I need to make a confession: my wife dragged me kicking and screaming to see the newly released Dukes of Hazzard, which of course is a remake of the t.v. show from the late 70s and early 80s. I should say this is most definitely NOT my normal kind of movie...but there weren't any better options playing at that hour; and besides, Rhonda has enough southern ancestry to appreciate the humor. So I went in feeling kind of sour about the whole ordeal, but...(here's the confession), I found myself laughing at more than one part of the film. In my defense, I tended to laugh at Rhonda's reactions, but I laughed a few times just because it was kind of funny.

Oh well, I guess I can't be serious all the time...

And to think I saw Dukes of Hazzard instead of going to pray with my uncle. If there's a hell for Indians who neglect their spiritual duties...well, I hate to think about it...

;)

No comments: