Monday, November 21, 2005

Oh, the tragedy and despair!!!

A terrible thing happened the day before yesterday; I dropped my camera and broke it. Well, I can still take basic pictures, you know, the old "point-and-shoot" sort of pictures, but all the really cool functions are disabled. I can no longer use the time lapse function to take photographs of objects at night, or the interior of buildings. I can't tell you how horrible I feel!

I spent the better part of this morning trying to find some way to get a new camera and not have to pay a ton of money. Unfortunately, the warranty expired and reparis will cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $140. How horrible!

I tried to stay optomistic and take regular pictures during my errands today, but I felt totally handicapped. For example, I got to see the interior of Saint Paul's United Methodist Church, and would have loved to take pictures of the sanctuary, but alas, I could not.

It's been awful. Did I mention I feel horrible?

If any of my faithful readers care to send condolences, or make donations for a new camera, please let me know (wink).

:)

No comments: